How is your Digital Agency managing your PPC? Get a PPC Audit.
What kind of performance can you expect from you in-house PPC professional or PPC service agency? You are paying for your daily impressions and you are paying someone for managing your campaign. Do you know how the campaign is doing? How it is trending? Would 3rd party professional assessments be valuable? Maybe it will confirm that your PPC campaign is doing very well and you can be confident you are getting your monies worth. Maybe there are opportunities for improvement, and then what can you do about it? Here are some key questions you need to have answered.
- Do you have full access to your PPC campaign?
- Is the agency transparent how much they are charging you for their PPC management work?
- Are you getting continues improvements in your campaign or is it set-it-and-forget-it?
- Does your account have wasted spend?
- Can you quality score be improved, for better performance and lower cost?
If you need answers to any of these questions you may be ready for 3rd party professional assessment of your PPC Campaign. We can help you perform a thorough audit. Contact us for SEO Audit which will analyze your campaign and give you specific recommendations for improvement.
Google third-party policy states:Accountability is a core principle of Google advertising, and we want to make sure advertisers – whether they work directly with Google or not – understand how Google advertising is performing for them and what to expect from their third-party partners.Our third-party policy covers three areas: